latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error #10002???

Home Forums Community Forum Error #10002???

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 2:13 am #12546

After solving the previous problem I now run into another problem when I am testing PayPal:
Error #10002. Security error. Security header is not valid.

Haven’t tried this yet for other payment methods.
Is there a list somewhere with possible s2 errors and how to solve them? That would save YOUR support a lot of time.

Here are the steps to reproduce the error:
go to http://www.reikimagazine-online.com
click on: Sign up now
select monthly payment
fill in the data, billing method is PayPal
click on: check out with paypal

Same error occurs when testing yearly payment.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 5:14 am #12567

Hmm… I don’t see the “Sign up now” button/link. Do you have it in another page?

Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 5:34 am #12574

it’s in the sidebar (right side), I use the s2 widget for that.

Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 5:46 am #12575

I see that now. Thanks!

I found this list of PayPal API errors: https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/e_howto_api_nvp_errorcodes

Although I didn’t find an exact match for the one you got, could you try double checking your PayPal integration has all the values filled out correctly without any errors? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options[/hilite]

I see that you don’t only have PayPal as a payment option in the pro-form, but the page is not served securely. Do you have SSL?

Pre Sale FAQs » Do I need an SSL certificate to use PayPal® Pro or Authorize.Net®?
Pre Sale FAQs » Is WordPress® compatible with SSL enabled?

Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 7:12 am #12578

I will look inito this later today. Thanks for your time anyway. If I have questions I will come back.

Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 9:42 am #12585

Hi Cristián,

A quick contact with my ISP learned that getting a SSL connection is now too expensive.
So, here is the other option.
I can send people to a subscription form (www.reikimagazine-online.com/subscription-form )
after they fill that in I want to redirect them immediately to PayPal.
When the payment is done I want to redirect them to the login form on my site and from there to the protected content.
I have the subscription form ready but the redirection is NOT working. So how do I get on from there.
Actually what happens is that aftere filling the subscription form visitors get a message to log in.
Not really what I want. BTW, I found that the subscription is registered in the users table. How do I redirect users from my subscription form to PayPal?

FYI, here is the code I have for that page:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" level="1" ccaps="" desc="Subscribe to Reiki Magazine Online 
now and get access to our inspiring articles, interviews and stories!" 
custom="www.reikimagazine-online.com" tp="0" tt="D" captcha="clean" /]

As you can see I want people to subscribe to level 1, so how do I redirect them to PayPal once they are registered?

Hoping for a quick reply, my income now completely depends on me being able to complete this site. (My boss went bankrupt last month so I am without work and without income!)

Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 11:14 am #12598

Anybody please!! I need to get this up and running as soon as possible. Any idea, any reply any other good ideas are MORE than welcome… Even if that means I have to keep on working all night long. I am quite desparate now.

Posted: Saturday May 5th, 2012 at 12:35 am #12628

If you’ll make them pay, then instead of a free registration pro-form, you could use a Level 1 pro-form with Express Checkout as the payment option, that way they’ll enter their registration info in the pro-form and then on clicking the button they’ll be taken to PayPal to login and pay.

Ask PayPal to activate Express Checkout for you (which is free, and usually enabled by default). PayPal Express Checkout will give you API Credentials, and you’ll enter these under [hilite path]WP Admin -> s2Member -> PayPal Options[/hilite]. In the pro-form’s shortcode change the attribute [hilite mono]accept_via_paypal="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo"[/hilite] to just [hilite mono]accept_via_paypal="paypal"[/hilite].

Then you can customize where they get taken back to using the success attribute. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success[/hilite]

Login is not automatic after registration, you’ll need to apply a hack to achieve this. Some months ago I helped write one for this, but I don’t know how it’d work in the current release of WordPress, haven’t tested it lately. You’ll need to customize it a bit for your use, I guess.

Create this dir/file: [hilite mono]/wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php[/hilite]
[hilite pre_code]

[/hilite]

I hope that helps.

Posted: Saturday May 5th, 2012 at 2:37 am #12632

What a marvellous way to wake up on a saturday morning. FINALLY I got this part working. Thank you Cristián. You are a hero! On to the next step.
And about the login, I got that solved as well. After a succesful payment I redirect the user to a page (using the “success=” shortcode) where I ask them to log in, using the login box on the screen. As simple as that.

Posted: Saturday May 5th, 2012 at 3:17 am #12635

Excellent! I’m glad I could help you. :)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.