latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error #10565. Merchant country unsupported.

Home Forums Community Forum Error #10565. Merchant country unsupported.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 24th, 2012 at 9:05 am #20069

I get this message “Error #10565. Merchant country unsupported. The merchant country is not supported.” when trying to pay with Paypal Pro using Sandbox. Both my business and my buyer account are from USA.
What is happening?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 1:27 am #20147

Hi Manuel.

I don’t really know…

What I do know is that the Sandbox has some issues of its own, that aren’t even so in the live transactions. So my recommendation is to do live 1 cent transactions and deal with the problems you have there, since they will be the same ones your customers will have. The Sandbox, in my experience, is more trouble than it’s worth. The 1 cent transactions give you 100 real transactions for a buck, very worth the investment in my opinion.

Let me know if you have the same error with a live transaction, please.

Also, enable logging so that we get more information to help debug this if you still have trouble. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday Jul 30th, 2012 at 7:54 am #20671

Hi.
I use now my new Paypal Business account and i still get the same error: “Error #10565. Merchant country unsupported. The merchant country is not supported.” when trying payment with Profroms.
My Paypal account is from Norway.
any idea?

Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 2:57 am #20734
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Manuel,

Have you contacted PayPal to ask them about this error? The error is coming from PayPal, so there is something on their end that is causing this error.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.