latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disab

Home Forums Community Forum Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disab

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 12th, 2013 at 2:15 pm #44412
Juan Vanegas
Username: juanjo

Customer tried to get a merbership yesterday and get this Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant. with DIRECT PAYMENT ( credit card, no paypal ) Not quite sure since when we are having this problem, what i’m sure of is, used to work just fine, side note, last update for s2member PRO versions: v130221 was not able to update it automaticly from the wp plugins option, had to make a manual update, followed the instruccion for manual update here.

We do have paypal pro, just get off the phone with paypal customer service, they told me everything its ok with the service itself, and the problem was the transaccions was not going through because it was a recurring billing transaccion and we dont have that service anable just yet ( need to pay for it ) but the problem its suppose to be an NON-RECURRING transaction, and in the in shourt code for the PRO FORM have it setup as NON-RECURRING payment, did a few new PRO-FORMS code, making sure of are NON-RECURING payments, but still have the same problem, here its a example of short codes from the PRO FORMS

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" ccaps="test_one_w" desc="7 Days free - $1 USD One Time for 1 week access, non-recurring" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="roofshingles.skyviewestimator.com" ta="0" tp="7" tt="D" ra="1" rp="1" rt="W" rr="0" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" success="/thank-you-for-your-purchase/?eot=%%auto_eot_time%%&userN=%%user_first_name%%&userMail=%%user_email%%&userlog=%%user_login%%&ups=%%user_pass%%" /]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" ccaps="one_d" desc="$9.99 USD for 1 day access, unlimited reports" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="roofshingles.skyviewestimator.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="9.99" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" success="/thank-you-for-your-purchase/?eot=%%auto_eot_time%%&userN=%%user_first_name%%&userMail=%%user_email%%&userlog=%%user_login%%&ups=%%user_pass%%" /]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" ccaps="six_m" desc="$650 USD for 6 months access, unlimited reports." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="roofshingles.skyviewestimator.com" ta="0" tp="30" tt="D" ra="650" rp="6" rt="M" rr="0" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" success="/thank-you-for-your-purchase/?eot=%%auto_eot_time%%&userN=%%user_first_name%%&userMail=%%user_email%%&userlog=%%user_login%%&ups=%%user_pass%%" /]

So i need to fix this asap, any suggestion about this error

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 12th, 2013 at 6:11 pm #44431

I got the same issue with one of my customers yesterday and this morning.

Posted: Tuesday Mar 12th, 2013 at 6:43 pm #44433
Juan Vanegas

Any luck fixing it ??

Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 2:11 pm #44510
Juan Vanegas

A quick follow up of this,
I call paypal support a few time to now, and what they are telling me of why we are having this problem is, transaccion its been process as a ” CreateRecurringPaymentsProfile “, thats what its showing in they’re logs
i’m been looking through the LOG files in the s2member ( sweet future btw ), and this is one of them

LOG ENTRY: Tue Mar 12th, 2013 @ precisely 7:05 pm UTC
PHP v5.3.21 :: WordPress® v3.5.1 :: s2Member® v130221 :: s2Member® Pro v130221
Memory 37.14 MB :: Real Memory 37.50 MB :: Peak Memory 37.21 MB :: Real Peak Memory 37.50 MB
roofshingles.skyviewestimator.com/xxxxxxxx/
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
-------- Input vars: ( Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:05:10 pm UTC ) --------
array (
  'METHOD' => 'CreateRecurringPaymentsProfile',
  'EMAIL' => 'xxxxxx@hotmail.com',
  'FIRSTNAME' => 'xxx',
  'LASTNAME' => 'xxxx',
  'SUBSCRIBERNAME' => 'xxxx',
  'DESC' => '7 Days free / then $1 USD / One Time (for 1 month access,...',
  'PROFILEREFERENCE' => '1363763110:7 D:1 M~roofshingles.skyviewestimator.com~2',
  'CURRENCYCODE' => 'USD',
  'AMT' => '1.00',
  'TAXAMT' => '0.00',
  'MAXFAILEDPAYMENTS' => '2',
  'AUTOBILLOUTAMT' => 'AddToNextBilling',
  'PROFILESTARTDATE' => '2013-03-20T00:00:00Z',
  'BILLINGPERIOD' => 'Month',
  'TOTALBILLINGCYCLES' => '1',
  'BILLINGFREQUENCY' => '1',
  'CREDITCARDTYPE' => 'Visa',
  'ACCT' => '************xxxx',
  'EXPDATE' => 'xxxxxx',
  'CVV2' => 'xxx',
  'STREET' => 'xxxxxxxxxxx',
  'CITY' => 'xxxxxxxx',
  'STATE' => 'xx',
  'COUNTRYCODE' => 'US',
  'ZIP' => 'xxxx',
  'VERSION' => '71.0',
  'USER' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
  'PWD' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
  'SIGNATURE' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
)
-------- Output string/vars: ( Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:05:11 pm UTC ) --------
TIMESTAMP=2013%2d03%2d12T19%3a05%3a11Z&CORRELATIONID=ea025e0610987&ACK=Failure&VERSION=71%2e0&BUILD=5294323&L_ERRORCODE0=11586&L_SHORTMESSAGE0=DPRP%20is%20disabled%2e&L_LONGMESSAGE0=DPRP%20is%20disabled%20for%20this%20merchant%2e&L_SEVERITYCODE0=Error
array (
  'TIMESTAMP' => '2013-03-12T19:05:11Z',
  'CORRELATIONID' => 'ea025e0610987',
  'ACK' => 'Failure',
  'VERSION' => '71.0',
  'BUILD' => '5294323',
  'L_ERRORCODE0' => '11586',
  'L_SHORTMESSAGE0' => 'DPRP is disabled.',
  'L_LONGMESSAGE0' => 'DPRP is disabled for this merchant.',
  'L_SEVERITYCODE0' => 'Error',
  '__error' => 'Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant.',
)

And the pro form the generete that is

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" ccaps="" desc="7 Days free / then $1 USD / One Time (for 1 month access, non-recurring)" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="roofshingles.skyviewestimator.com" ta="0" tp="7" tt="D" ra="1" rp="1" rt="M" rr="0" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]
Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 6:23 pm #44545

not much of a coding guy, so I need some help with solving this issue as well. Any guidance and help is appreciated.

Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 8:59 am #44598

Hi Juan.

the problem was the transaccions was not going through because it was a recurring billing transaccion and we dont have that service anable just yet ( need to pay for it ) but the problem its suppose to be an NON-RECURRING transaction, and in the in shourt code for the PRO FORM have it setup as NON-RECURRING payment

They are all subscription shortcodes, even if they don’t recur. Trials are only possible with subscriptions. If you want to not sell a subscription, it should be a buy-now, set the [hilite mono]rr[/hilite] attribute to “BN”. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes -> rr[/hilite]

You’ll need to upgrade the PayPal Pro account to have the DPRP service to sell subscriptions getting paid on your site. If you get paid via Express Checkout, it won’t be a problem, but the user will be required to login to a PayPal account.

Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 7:22 pm #44657
Juan Vanegas

Hi Cristián, thank you for answering, sorry if i did not mention it, we do have PAYPAL PRO, and we are setting PROFORM as non recurring – subscription with a trial period

Actually i did kind of find out what its generating the problem. The subscription it self supposed to be $15 for 1 moth non-recuring pay access with 7 day trial period, here is the shortcode generated for that particular scenario

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" ccaps="" desc="1 Week free / then $15 USD / One Time (for 1 month access, non-recurring)" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="roofshingles.skyviewestimator.com" ta="0" tp="1" tt="W" ra="15" rp="1" rt="M" rr="0" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

The problem happens whenever the tp ( trail period ) its different to 0 ( when ever the free trial period its added to the pro-form) , and then if the customer pay with credit card ( direct payment ) got the error
Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant ( note: if the customer pays using paypal with in this scenario the payment it’s process normally )

Now if the proform it’s setup as non-recurring – no-trial period, here is the shortcode for it

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" ccaps="" desc="$15 USD / One Time (for 1 month access, non-recurring)" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="roofshingles.skyviewestimator.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="W" ra="15" rp="1" rt="M" rr="0" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

The payment process normally, either pay with paypal or credit card.

So the problem seems to be whenever PROFORM it’s setup as NON-RECURING PAY SUBSCRIPTION WITH FREE TRIAL PERIOD, im been following the process for generate the FORM for this particular scenario ( PAY NON-RECURING SUBSCRIPTION WITH FREE TRIAL PERIOD ) here, wich is pretty straightforward, and for some reason can not get it to work as it should be.

I’m not quite sure if im doing something wrong when generanting the PROFORM or if something else its giving me the problem, please advice.

Thanks one more time.

Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 9:10 pm #45092

The pro-form seems fine. Llike I said in my previous reply, you’ll need to have the DPRP service enabled in your PayPal Pro account to sell that. That’s what PayPal is requiring you to do in that error message. Or do you have it and you still get that error?

Posted: Tuesday Mar 19th, 2013 at 1:55 am #45142
Juan Vanegas

Hi Cristian, no we do not have the DPRP enable in our PAYPAL – PRO account, because at the time we do not offer any recurring SUBSCRIPTION.

Looks like im a little confused about how the pro-form supposed to work, when it comes to adding the free trial option, i mean, already seen the video tutorials and guide lines the s2member provides about this topic, particularly this one that covers specifically what im trying to achieve ( 7 days free trail and then $15 for 1 month subscription – none recurring ), about minute 8:30 in the video said the with this particular model we wont need to have the recurring future to make this work ( it supouse to setup a single EOT wich covers the free trial period and the payment period ) but i know this may have been changed, and if that it’s the case.

How can i make this work without having to get the RECURRING BILLING FUTURE in paypal?
Is it possible ?
Any way around it ?

Thanks agian sorry to be such a pain in the a**, im trying to make this work properly

Posted: Tuesday Mar 19th, 2013 at 2:15 am #45145

we do not have the DPRP enable in our PAYPAL – PRO account, because at the time we do not offer any recurring SUBSCRIPTION.

The thing is that if you’re giving a trial, it is a subscription, even if it doesn’t recur. Only subscriptions have trial terms, buy-nows don’t.

How can i make this work without having to get the RECURRING BILLING FUTURE in paypal?

Not giving a trial term. Or using Express Checkout, but the user will be required to have a PayPal account because it’s a subscription.

Thanks agian sorry to be such a pain in the a**, im trying to make this work properly

No problem. :)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.