latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error after updating S2member

Home Forums Community Forum Error after updating S2member

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Enrique García Arévalo 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Nov 10th, 2013 at 11:52 pm #60990
TBguitars
Username: tbguitars

I just updated my site to the most recent version of s2member and I now get this error on any post or page:

Warning: Missing argument 1 for get_post(), called in /home/tom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/css-js-themes.inc.php on line 51 and defined in /home/tom/public_html/wp-includes/post.php on line 380

Can someone help me figure out what to do?

Thank You!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 12th, 2013 at 12:13 am #61019

I get the same error after updating. If anyone can help provide a fix for this I would be so grateful! Thank you!

Posted: Thursday Nov 14th, 2013 at 4:07 am #61121

Same error for me.

WP 3.4.2

Thxs for help

Posted: Thursday Nov 14th, 2013 at 9:22 am #61124
TBguitars
Username: tbguitars

I simply update to the latest version of word press and the error went away.

I was told by support here that it wasn’t actually an error but a php warning.

S2Member Pro seems to working great in the 3.7.1! :)

Posted: Friday Nov 22nd, 2013 at 1:14 pm #61293

I have the same problem.
I have updated to the last version of wordpress, following the last comment, but I still have the same warning.
Any idea?
Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.