latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error code

Home Forums Community Forum Error code

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 9:01 pm #44557
Andy Fang
Username: andyfang

I get an error clicking any of the S2Member panels in WP ADMIN.

Here is one I get from clicking PayPal options:
Cannot load ws-plugin–s2member-paypal-ops.
How do I fix this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 16th, 2013 at 2:09 am #44900
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Cannot load ws-plugin–s2member-paypal-ops.

This sounds like an error with s2Member’s Class autoloader, which will automatically include the files that s2Member needs on each run. I’ve seen similar errors to this when plugins use a class autoloader without using PHP’s spl_autoload_register() function (as s2Member does), which will cause problems with other autoload functions.

I would recommend doing the following:

1. Reupload s2Member and s2Member Pro via FTP

There’s always the chance that the files that s2Member is attempt to get in it’s menu pages simply do not exist due to an error when the files were being uploaded. You should first try deleting the following folders from your plugins directory via FTP, and then reuploading a fresh copy of s2Member and s2Member Pro by downloading them here at s2Member.com:

s2member
s2member-pro
2. Deactivate Plugins

If the above does not solve your issue, please try deactivating all plugins in your installation of WordPress except s2Member, and reverting to a default WordPress theme.

If problems persist, please send us a Dashboard login via our Private Contact Form:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.