latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error message when you send the ord

Home Forums Community Forum Error message when you send the ord

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 19th, 2012 at 6:29 am #5640
Appileo
Username: Domkonit

The following problem. At first I was thrown this error: Unable to verify $ _SERVER [“HTTP_HOST”]
Since I’ve been getting out the problem, it was so that I can forward API stand what was wrong.
Now I have not sent the problem that the mail after ordering wirdk. php_mail is active and functioning properly wp_mail when a comment is left, etc.

What could be due to? Request for tips. I’ve already looked at other issues do not come with the contributions but said there Erlich further

Payment Prozess is Clickbank

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 7:22 pm #5760
Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry.
I’m not sure that I understand the issue you’re reporting. Can you please post some log entries from s2Member Pro? You’ll find those inside /plugins/s2member-pro/clickbank-ipn.log

Enable logging under: s2Member -> ClickBank Options -> Account Details -> Logging/Debugging.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.