latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ERROR: Unable to verify $_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"]

Home Forums Community Forum ERROR: Unable to verify $_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"]

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 1st, 2012 at 1:42 pm #23797

My first ClickBank sale came in today! Yeah! Simultaneously I got my first ANGRY clickbank customer! What a deal!

After purchasing, the customer instantly wrote (a mean email), but was nice enough to send me the error he saw:

==========================================
ERROR: Unable to verify $_SERVER[“HTTP_HOST”].
Please contact Support for assistance.

If you are the site owner, please check the custom value in your Button Code. It MUST start with your domain name.
==========================================

after reading that, I reviewed my button code, which is:

[s2Member-Pro-ClickBank-Button cbp="1" level="1" ccaps="" desc="Soon-to-be Skinny Member / Special Offer" custom="getsowl.com" tp="0" tt="D" rp="1" rt="L" rr="0" image="http://getsowl.com/wp-content/uploads/button-97.png" output="anchor" /]

I don’t see anything wrong there, maybe I’m missing something. I do have logging enabled, and I’d be glad to send those to anyone that can help.

I thought i set everything up right and when clickbank tested it on their end, the product was approved… so I’m sure what happened. :(

Please help before MORE angry customers write to me!

Thanks,
Ian

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 1st, 2012 at 9:56 pm #23813
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Ian,

Can you send over the IPN logs please (make sure to x-out personal data from the customer).

The custom=”” value tries to match up with URL ClickBank POSTs to. Therefore, if anything about the URL that’s different (other than past the .com), including a www. in front of the URL, s2Member will send that error.

Thanks.

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 12:31 pm #23864

Hi Bruce!

Here is log file with the purchasers account details XXX’d out (I hope I copied out what was needed):

## START ##

PHP v5.2.17 :: WordPress® v3.4.1 :: s2Member® v120703 :: s2Member® Pro v120703
Memory 36.37 MB :: Real Memory 36.50 MB :: Peak Memory 36.44 MB :: Real Peak Memory 36.50 MB
mysite.com/?s2member_pro_clickbank_notify=1
User-Agent: Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1
array (
  'cprodtitle' => 'Science Of Weight Loss',
  'ctranspaymentmethod' => 'VISA',
  'cfuturepayments' => '',
  'ccustzip' => 'XXX',
  'ccustshippingzip' => 'XXX',
  'ccustemail' => 'XXX',
  'crebillstatus' => '',
  'ctransaffiliate' => '',
  'cupsellreceipt' => '',
  'corderamount' => '9700',
  'ccustcounty' => 'XXX',
  'ccurrency' => 'USD',
  'ccustfirstname' => 'XXX',
  'crebillamnt' => '',
  'ctransaction' => 'SALE',
  'ccuststate' => 'XXX',
  'caccountamount' => '8872',
  'ctranspublisher' => 'mysite',
  'ctid' => '',
  'ccustshippingcountry' => 'US',
  'cnextpaymentdate' => '',
  'cverify' => 'XXX',
  'cprocessedpayments' => '',
  'cprodtype' => 'STANDARD',
  'ccustcc' => 'US',
  'ccustshippingstate' => 'XXX',
  'ctransreceipt' => 'H6FRFEG9',
  'ccustfullname' => 'Nam Tu',
  'cvendthru' => 's2member_pro_clickbank_return=1&',
  'ctransrole' => 'VENDOR',
  'ccustaddr2' => '',
  'ccustaddr1' => '',
  'ccustcity' => '',
  'ccustlastname' => 'TU',
  'ctranstime' => '1346516799',
  'cproditem' => '1',
  's2member_log' => 
  array (
    0 => 'IPN received on: Sat Sep 1, 2012 4:26:39 pm UTC',
    1 => 's2Member POST vars verified with ClickBank®.',
    2 => 'ClickBank® transaction identified as ( `SALE/STANDARD` ).',
    3 => 'IPN reformulated. Piping through s2Member\'s core/standard PayPal® processor as `txn_type` ( `web_accept` ).',
    4 => 'Please check PayPal® IPN logs for further processing details.',
  ),
  's2vars' => 
  array (
  ),
)

## FINISH ##

What do you think?

Thanks for youe time,
Ian

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Bruce. Reason: Edited to format Clickbank IPN logs
Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 1:55 pm #23865
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ian,

Well as far as I can see, the log doesn’t show anything unusual, from my knowledge (which is just basic).

Although, have you tried running the server check tool by Jason? You can download it here: http://www.s2member.com/r/server-check-tool

To use it, upload it to your WordPress main directory (the one that contains wp-content and wp-config.php etc.), and open it in a browser, if you get any error at all (remember it has several pages) please post an image of the error, or copy paste the error it gave.

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 8:30 pm #23880
Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Ian,

According to your Clickbank logs, you don’t have any s2vars:

‘s2vars’ =>
array (
),
)

Can you post a link to the page you have your s2Member shortcode on please?

Also, if you have the PayPal IPN logs for this transaction (it should’ve been created as well), it would be great if you could post those as well.

Thanks

Posted: Monday Sep 3rd, 2012 at 9:36 am #23939

Hey guys! Thank you so much for the feedback:

#######

EDUAN
I’ve uploaded that script, the only issue I see is the WP memory, see the script here: http://mysite.com/s2/s2member-server-check-120703.php

What do you recommend I do?

#######

BRUCE
Here is the page that has the s2 button: http://mysite.com/offer/ – do you see anything wrong there?

This is a clickbank product / button so I am not using the PayPal part of S2.

#######

Once again, thank you so much guys… I really do appreciate it.
Ian

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Bruce. Reason: Changed URLs to your site
Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 7:38 pm #24085
Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the follow-up

This is a clickbank product / button so I am not using the PayPal part of S2.

s2Member runs all of the transaction data through it’s PayPal processor, as it says in the logs:

3 => 'IPN reformulated. Piping through s2Member\'s core/standard PayPal® processor as `txn_type` ( `web_accept` ).',
4 => 'Please check PayPal® IPN logs for further processing details.',

I don’t see anything out of order within your Signup Page, as the s2vars are being passed to ClickBank within the page. However, under further investigation within your site, it appears that you have linked to ClickBank within your home page in a strange way. Your link is:

http://yoursite.com/?s2member_pro_google_co=1&co%5Blevel%5D=1&co%5Bccaps%5D&co%5Bdesc%5D=S.O.W.L.+Soon-to-be+Skinny+Membership+%28LIFETIME+ACCESS%29&co%5Bcc%5D=USD&co%5Bcustom%5D=getsowl.com&co%5Bta%5D=0&co%5Btp%5D=0&co%5Btt%5D=D&co%5Bra%5D=197.00&co%5Brp%5D=1&co%5Brt%5D=L&co%5Brr%5D=BN&co%5Bimage%5D=http%3A%2F%2Fgetsowl.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fbutton-197.png&co%5Boutput%5D=anchor&_s2member_sig=1346801505-980317cd83087e0f8ea5ff5e7680b4a8

This is where your problem lies. All clickbank links MUST be created through an s2Member shortcode. To fix your issue, simply change that link to your Membership Options Page.

Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 12:37 am #24251

Hi Bruce!

Thank you so much for your reply! However:

1. The homepage is using Google Checkout as the payment processor, the button in question (that showed the original error) is a ClickBank button on this page: http://getsowl.com/offer

Using 2 payment processors on the same site simultaneously (google and clickbank) should not be a problem… should it?

2. However, I just did a view source on the homepage http://getsowl.com/ and I did not see any reference to “yousite.com”… so I’m not sure where you saw that, can you clarify?

Once again, I really do appreciate your time.
Ian

Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 1:11 am #24253
Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Ian,

Ah, sorry about that. I didn’t realize you were running both Google Checkout and ClickBank. No, this shouldn’t cause any errors.

I did some browsing through your site and I couldn’t find anywhere where a direct link to ClickBank could be. When you had ClickBank as an option (as I’m assuming you took the ClickBank button from access to the general public), did you have any direct links to your ClickBank URL (as in, copied from an s2Member shortcode, created directly from ClickBank, or anything NOT created in the page, directly by an s2Member shortcode?

The one at http://getsowl.com/offer/ should be perfectly functional, as it has the s2vars within the link. But, just to check, you may want to run a test transaction, if possible.

If your test transaction does not go through, please send me info for your website in our s2Member® » Private Contact Form.

Thanks

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.