latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ERROR: Unable to verify $_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"]

Home Forums Community Forum ERROR: Unable to verify $_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"]

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Richard MARPLES 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Dec 8th, 2013 at 8:07 am #61754

Hi there,

I’m performing a test sale through ClickBank and when returning to the thank you page to sign up, I get this message: ERROR: Unable to verify $_SERVER[“HTTP_HOST”].

The way my site works is I have the clickank buy now button OUTSIDE of my member site where an account is created. My button is here: http://www.fastfingerfreddy.com/

And my actual members area where s2Member is install is here: http://www.fastfingerfreddy.com/members/

Using the “s2hacks” information I added a file to redirect users from my sales page to clickbank, this works fine using this code:

s2Member -> ClickBank Buttons

// Redirect the potential customer now to ClickBank.
	wp_redirect($clickbank_checkout);
	exit;
}
}

I perform a test purchase then when returning to my site I get the “ERROR: Unable to verify $_SERVER[“HTTP_HOST”]” message and unfortunately have idea what it means or how to resolve this.

I’m not sure if I have edited the code correctly at line 5, do I need to do anything here?

if(isset($_GET['clickbank'])) // A url leading to this site, with: /?clickbank=redirect

Also, the “output” url, is that to just stay at “URL” or am I supposed to actually enter an address here?

Like I say, the button works since it loads up Clickbank – the problem is just when clickbank sends me back to my site at fastfingerfreddy.com/members to create an account and the error message is shown.

Any ideas? Let me know if you want me to send you the ClickBank “test credit card” details for you to test out a purchase

Thanks
Rich

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by  Richard MARPLES.
  • This topic was modified 3 years ago by  Richard MARPLES.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 11th, 2013 at 8:38 pm #61853
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

It doesn’t list any file or line number, just the error?

Dave

Posted: Thursday Dec 12th, 2013 at 4:50 am #61871

Hi David

The full message is

“ERROR: Unable to verify $_SERVER[“HTTP_HOST”].
Please contact Support for assistance.

If you are the site owner, please check the custom value in your Button Code. It MUST start with your domain name”

I have played around with the “custom” part of the shortcode and no matter what I try I can’t get it working. I’ve tried with and without the “http” part and also tried with and without the “members” part added to it (which is where my s2member software is installed)

Any ideas? It must surely be something to do with the button code as when I use a button shortcode within the “members” site where s2member is installed payment & the thank you page work fine.

Thanks
Rich

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.