latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error: Unable to verify $_Server[HTTP_HOST]

Home Forums Community Forum Error: Unable to verify $_Server[HTTP_HOST]

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 8:35 pm #17436
Jeff
Username: jeffreygaudette

Recently users started encountering this error message after the pay using PayPal.

Oddly, it happens regardless of whether they register with the site or not – meaning if I send a user to a PayPal link directly for payment for service not related to my S2Member website, they still get this error.

I didn’t input any variables or redirects in the separate PayPal button I used to send a client a payment link for outside services.

Any idea what this might be?

Thanks,

Jeff Gaudette

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 26th, 2012 at 5:41 am #17508

Hi Jeff.

If you set up PayPal to return people to your site after a payment then, when they get to your site s2Member doesn’t get the custom attribute it expects. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes -> custom[/hilite]

Maybe it’s that?

Do you have your logs? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Posted: Tuesday Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:57 am #17518
Jeff
Username: jeffreygaudette

Hi Christian,

Thank you for the quick response. I set up S2member more than a year ago and haven’t had this issue before, it just started recently and I haven’t changed anything – at least that I know of.

I guess it could be something with the custom attribute, but how do I change this in PayPal so that I can send invoices for payment outside of users who want to register for my site? I looked in the file/area you pointed to but it was just a list of shortcodes, nothing I could change.

Here are my log files: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Let me know if I can explain further or provide more information.

Jeff

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Cristián Lávaque. Reason: Removed logs link
Posted: Wednesday Jun 27th, 2012 at 12:04 am #17616

Thanks for the logs. I removed the link to them because they have private information that shouldn’t be public. Next time remove the private info or send them privately using the contact form, please. ;)

I see in the logs that you are missing in the custom attribute. It’s either missing in your button/pro-form or it’s getting lost along the way for some odd reason.

Could you please send your login info using the contact form so I take a look? Also include a link to the page where you have the payment button/pro-form, please. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.