latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ERROR: Unable to verify POST vars

Home Forums Community Forum ERROR: Unable to verify POST vars

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 1:43 am #27290
Leon
Username: cashflowtwins

Dear Support Forrum-

I know what you’re thinking, “not this issue again”.

I’ve gone through identical topics here, and tried to follow the advice given but to no avail. I still get the following error message when trying to test my Thank-You page:

“ERROR: Unable to verify POST vars. Please contact Support for assistance.

This is most likely related to an invalid ClickBank® configuration. If you are the site owner, please check: s2Member -> ClickBank® Options.”

My shortcode currently reads:

[s2Member-Pro-ClickBank-Button cbp="2" level="1" ccaps="" desc="Empire Insider / $4.95 for 7 Day Trial, then $20 billed monthly" custom="empireinsiders.com" tp="7" tt="D" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" image="default" output="anchor" /]

Not sure if my shortcode is the issue.

Before deciding to use clickbank as my payment gateway, I had paypal configured. Do I need to erase everything in my paypal >options ?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 6:24 am #27322

Hi Noel.

No, you don’t need to remove the PayPal options.

About the POST vars, could you please use this script in your WP directory and open it in a browser? Do you get any errors/warnings? http://www.s2member.com/r/server-check-tool/

Did you double check all your ClickBank options? Did you make sure you set the IPN to v2.1 over at ClickBank? Did you verify the other settings?

Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 12:32 pm #27344
Leon
Username: cashflowtwins

I just ran the test, and got all greens; everything passed.

Yes, IPN is at v2.1.

And I think everything else is plugged in correctly.

My clerk api, and developer api match up.

I don’t know what I’m missing?

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 6:43 am #27400

Got it.

“ERROR: Unable to verify POST vars. Please contact Support for assistance.

Did you get that right after a checkout, or visiting the return URL directly? If the latter, then you’d get that because there are no POST vars as there’d be when ClickBank is the one sending the person there.

If it was right after checkout, I’d like to do some test purchases myself, after looking at the integration settings. For that, could you send me the site’s info and, if you’re okay with it, the CB info too? If not the CB info, then at least screenshots of all the areas where s2Member asks you to do something there. And I’ll need a new test card from CB to do the test purchases. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.