latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error with Buy Now Button

Home Forums Community Forum Error with Buy Now Button

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Oct 13th, 2012 at 10:25 pm #28364

I am trying to use the Buy Now button to 1) have a member pay for a luncheon and 2) set a ccap to

Here is my code:

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="*" ccaps="2013_annual_luncheon" desc="Corporate Table at 2013 Annual Lunchean" success="http://asmda.us/thank-you/" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="asmda.us" ra="0.01" rp="1" rt="L" rr="BN" image="default" output="button" /]

I am getting this error.

ERROR: Unable to verify $_POST vars.
Please contact Support for assistance.

Any ideas why?

I can successfully use PayPal to pay for membership levels I have setup.

Bill

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 8:28 am #28406

Hi Bill.

Could you copy this PHP script to your WP directory and load it in your browser? Does it show any errors/warnings? http://www.s2member.com/r/server-check-tool/

Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 4:38 pm #28464

I ran the Check Tool and it showed no errors. Now what?

Also, I am not getting email notifications of replies to me forum posts, any ideas?

Thanks,
Bill

Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 11:16 pm #28623

Okay.

Did you verify that all your PayPal integration is done correctly and doesn’t have any errors? It seems that way, since you can complete some transactions…

Also, make sure you have logging enabled and run a test transaction that causes this error, so we get those logged and can look at the entries, please. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.