latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error with restricted page

Home Forums Community Forum Error with restricted page

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Alissa Janiece 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 8th, 2012 at 2:28 am #18600

When I restrict any page to level 0, I get the following error:

Warning: rawurlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /wp-includes/canonical.php on line 283

I do not get this error when I remove the page restriction.

Your (excellent) videos make it seem simple enough. I must be doing something stupid??

Please help. Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 9th, 2012 at 12:48 pm #18677
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mark,

Could you please show us a copy of the line #283 of the canonical.php file, thanks. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 4:43 am #18789

Hi,

Bump! I am also having the same issue. WordPress 3.4.1

Any advice would be great.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 8:45 pm #18848
Eduan

Hello Scott,

Do you get the exact same error as Mark?

If so, could you please also paste that line in that file, thanks, remember to put it inside the code tags. ;)

Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 11:33 pm #18855

canonical.php line #283

$_parsed_query = array_map( 'rawurlencode', $_parsed_query );
Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 10:59 am #18926
Eduan

OK,

Have you tried doing a plugin compatibility test? Just disable very plugin except s2Member and see if the problem remains.

If you could please also do a theme compatibility test, just change the theme back the the default.

If it fixes the problem, then it means that a plugin or your theme is conflicting with s2Member.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 10:18 pm #19105

Eduan-
Thanks for the help. The problem seems to have gone away. It happened when I tried to run the site in FireFox the Chrome & IE exhibited the same behavior. (They had not done so previously.) I have not seen the problem since I rebooted my machine. I just retested in all three browsers, and all seems well. So perhaps it was some major glitch on the server?? But all is working correctly now.
Thanks again.

Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 9:52 am #19173
Eduan

No problem Mark,

Glad I was able to help. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jul 24th, 2012 at 11:35 am #20089

** I REMOVED THIS POST BECUASE THE REPORTED ISSUE PROVED TO BE FALSELY REPORTED **
It was a human error and not caused by s2Member or any other plugin

Thank you.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.