latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error with unlimited levels

Home Forums Community Forum Error with unlimited levels

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 25th, 2013 at 4:54 am #52537
Julkie
Username: julienskinny

Hi, i am trying to use unlimited levels and i am faced with this error when i edit the wp-config file. the top of my config file looks like this,
<?php
define("MEMBERSHIP_LEVELS", 45);

and my webpages look like this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function phpdefine() in /home/——-/public_html/wp-config.php on line 1

Thanks

J

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 25th, 2013 at 5:45 pm #52558

The error is talking about a nonexistant function called “phpdefine”, it looks like you were missing the line break between the [hilite mono]php[/hilite] and [hilite mono]define[/hilite].

Please review your wp-config.php file and make sure it doesn’t have any errors. Use a text editor like Notepad, not a word processor like Word.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.