latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Major prob Error#1000 11581-profil ID problem

Home Forums Community Forum Major prob Error#1000 11581-profil ID problem

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  marc-andre benard 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 2:42 pm #28890

I have add all the API credentials and payflow have been entered correctly in the paypal option in S2member.
The error happen only when the person try to sign up with his paypal account, after he pass the paypal gateway and click on pay now, he’s redirected to my site with this error, with a credit card directly it works fine.
Someone now how to fix that please?

Your account has Web Payment Pro with DirectPayments/RecurringPayments service. It should be using those APIs (with API username, password, signature/certificate) to authenticate with for Direct and Express Checkout (using PayPal account) payments.

I noticed two error returned in the last could days. Here are the errors and the causes/fixes
errorcode 11581 longmessage “Profile description is invalid”

DESC (Required) Description of the recurring payment.
NOTE: You must ensure that this field matches the corresponding billing agreement description included in the SetExpressCheckout request.
Character length and limitations: 127 single-byte alphanumeric characters

Correcting the description (name) of the profile should resolve this issue.

errorcode 11592
shortmessage “Subscription Profiles not supported.”
longmessage “Subscription Profiles not supported by Recurring Payment APIs.”

Your system is making API calls to get profiles created with a subscription button, the only API call that can be done for these would be to cancel.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.