latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Errors in Error Log

Home Forums Community Forum Errors in Error Log

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 11th, 2013 at 11:50 am #49743
Alan Green
Username: greencode

I realise that this is pre-sales support and not tech support but unless I can get this resolved then I wouldn’t purchase s2member.

I am getting the following error in my error log when using s2member and WPML. I’ve been in touch with WPML and they have said it’s to do with S2Member.

[10-May-2013 19:24:34] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ” at line 1 for query SELECT post_type FROM hfYYt678_posts WHERE ID= made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), call_user_func_array, c_ws_plugin__s2member_constants::constants, c_ws_plugin__s2member_cache::cached_page_links, get_page_link, apply_filters(‘page_link’), call_user_func_array, SitePress->permalink_filter

Any ideas? This is happening a lot every day.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 3:44 pm #49850
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I’m sorry I’m not sure what log file you’re talking about here. Could you clarify please?

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 3:52 pm #49853
Alan Green
Username: greencode

It’s the error_log file that resides at the root of the WP installation. I’ve looked around the forum and there are otheres that have experienced the same issue.

Posted: Thursday May 16th, 2013 at 1:54 am #50049
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I’m very sorry for the delay in response.

It looks to me that there’s something going on with a call to your database. Try disabling Alternative View Protection here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Alternative View Protection

That is the only configurable option in s2Member that will enable s2Member to make direct calls to the database like this (as in with Alternative View Protection s2Member is filtering queries directly, whereas most other calls it goes through WordPress’s functionality). If that does not help your issue I’m afraid I don’t know what would cause this.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.