latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Expected Format Registration field

Home Forums Community Forum Expected Format Registration field

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 5:11 am #46354
Alan Green
Username: greencode

The expected format field looks really interesting whereby I can restrict users to entering a set number of characters and suchlike but is there any way of restricting them to a set combination i.e. 2 letters and 8 numbers so they could only enter something like AA12345678?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 3:50 pm #46494
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

No, currently s2Member doesn’t support this. Currently the closest you’re going to get is Any Character Combination ( exactly 10 characters ). I’ll ask the development team if there’s any way to extend this functionality to support this.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.