latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Expedite Set up issues

Home Forums Community Forum Expedite Set up issues

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 26th, 2012 at 9:28 pm #14730

I really don’t need the Pro version yet, but I’ll pay if it will help me expedite the set up process as I don’t see any quick solutions for the several problems I have having.

1. How to configure s2Member with Optimize press? OP requires I choose a static page but this seems to be in conflict with s2M as I can’t satisfy the below message. I would appricate any help!!!

“s2Member: Your Membership Options Page is currently configured as your Home Page ( i.e. static page ) for WordPress®. This causes internal conflicts with s2Member. Your Membership Options Page MUST stand alone. Please correct this. See: WordPress® -> Reading Options. Or change: s2Member -> General Options -> Membership Options Page.”

2. The s2member button goes to a funkie page that says “account approved, register a username for immediate access”…but the “click here” does not work.
Also, Most of my tests have NOT received a Signup confirmation email with link to register.
One did but it went directly to spam. Why doesn’t the system automactically go to the normal registraion page like the one in the email link?

3. I have been trying to configure Paypal…I set up 2 buttons, one through paypal and one through s2Member.

Neither button automatically reidrects to the registration page as I would like it and

The Pay pal generated buy button when I click the return to link…..redirets to “User registration is currently not allowed” even though I set it up to redirect to the registration page.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 27th, 2012 at 8:04 pm #14780

Hi Cindy.

About the homepage conflict with the Membership Options Page, yeah, it can cause conflicts if they’re the same. If you need them both to be the same, you can just duplicate the content in both pages, or restrict the home page too (“/” in URI restriction) so users get redirected to the Membership Options Page.

Regarding the transaction problem, could you enable logging and run a live (not Sandbox) 1 cent transaction? Then post the related entries from all the log files in s2member-logs (x’ing out private info, like email), please. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Also post the shortcode you’re using for the button, please.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.