latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Expiration at 31 December

Home Forums Community Forum Expiration at 31 December

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 28th, 2012 at 5:28 pm #17794
Luca Calcinai
Username: Luke

Hi,

I need to set the level expiration at 31 december (or another date I choose) for all member of a specified level (level 1 in my case, no expiration for others lvel). This because my subscription is relate to solar year.

How can do it?

Regards

Luke

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 29th, 2012 at 11:20 pm #17902

Hi Luke.

If it’s a buy-now transaction, you can give just the days left until Dec 31st. You’d use the PHP to figure out the days left and then use it in the shortcode. http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1604

[hilite pre_code]
rp="" rt="D"
[/hilite]

I hope that helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.