latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Export/Import 'Administrative Notes' field

Home Forums Community Forum Export/Import 'Administrative Notes' field

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 29th, 2013 at 4:33 pm #48667
wfn
Username: newellwf

It appears that User/Member CSV Exportation function does not export the ‘Administrative Notes’ user property field to the CSV file. I assume since it does not export the field it is also not available to be imported. Is this correct? Is there a way to include it in the import/exports?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 8:24 pm #48844
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

It appears that User/Member CSV Exportation function does not export the ‘Administrative Notes’ user property field to the CSV file. I assume since it does not export the field it is also not available to be imported. Is this correct? Is there a way to include it in the import/exports?

Currently s2Member does not support this field being Imported/Exported. I’ll ask our development team if there’s a chance this could be added in a future version but in the mean time it’s just not possible. Sorry about that.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.