latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Exporting Complete Profile – Missing Fields

Home Forums Community Forum Exporting Complete Profile – Missing Fields

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 16th, 2013 at 6:34 am #41939
Clayton Corey
Username: ccorey

I have been working on this for months with no avail.

Is there a way to export a CSV document that shows all my member data? Each time I export, and with mutiple plugins tried, the MAILING/BILLING ADDRESS information is always missing. I have ensured the data is available in the s2Member profile. We need this information exported into a CVS document on a weekly basis.

Thank you in advance,
Clayton

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 16th, 2013 at 7:08 am #41942
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

The MAILING/BILLING ADDRESS that you mentioned… is this data stored in Custom Registration/Profile Fields that you configured with s2Member? Or how are you storing that data, with another plugin?

Posted: Saturday Feb 16th, 2013 at 8:55 am #41947
Clayton Corey
Username: ccorey

I am trying to pull the information that is stored within s2member. If I visit the members profile page in the backed using the s2Member link, I can see all of the suers information including billing/shipping. However, when exporting, the billing/shipping information is not listed in the CSV file.

Thank you for your quick reply on a Saturday morning!

-Clay

Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 7:06 pm #42366
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up.

I am trying to pull the information that is stored within s2member. If I visit the members profile page in the backed using the s2Member link, I can see all of the suers information including billing/shipping. However, when exporting, the billing/shipping information is not listed in the CSV file.

s2Member does not store billing information on site for security reasons. I think what you’re mentioning here are the Billing Update Forms, which allow Users to edit Billing Information in PayPal / Authorize.Net. s2Member does not store this information in any way on the site. The easiest way to store a User’s address is to create a Custom Profile/Registration Form for the User to fill out during checkout/signup. Then your Users’ addresses will be in your CSV file.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.