latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Extended Profile Fields

Home Forums Community Forum Extended Profile Fields

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 10:35 am #15048

I’m having trouble using S2member Pro with Buddypress. If I create Extended Profile Fields in my Buddypress settings, it creates duplicate registration fields. Even though I have selected: “Yes, integrate with BuddyPress Public Profiles. Yes, integrate with BuddyPress Registration Form. Yes, integrate with BuddyPress Profile Editing Panel.”

Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 8:40 pm #15102

Hi Jennifer.

s2Member profile fields can be integrated with BuddyPress using those settings you mentioned, but BuddyPress profile fields don’t integrate with s2Member. So if you need s2Member to have those fields in some way, like to have in pro-forms, you shouldn’t use the BuddyPress ones.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.