latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Extra Security?

Home Forums Community Forum Extra Security?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 13th, 2013 at 2:41 pm #41619
TBguitars
Username: tbguitars

I’m thinking of building another website with s2member. It would need very good security.

I noticed some other plugins for security on WordPress like Bulletproof security and others;

do I need anything other than S2member to make my website ultra secure or would i need to add another plugin or service as well?

If adding something is necessary, do you have any security enhancement plugins or services you recommend to work with s2 member?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 3:17 am #41794
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

Unless you know exactly what you’re doing (and have specific goals in mind), I don’t recommend adding any additional security plugins to WordPress®. The WordPress® software is already very secure, and so is s2Member®. I do recommend that you follow the guidelines here though, and attempt to qualify your site for an s2Member® Security Badge. See: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Security Badges

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.