latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Fatal error:

Home Forums Community Forum Fatal error:

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Dec 1st, 2012 at 10:54 pm #33188
CD
Username: dbais

I was just updating my URI because I am using buddypress and today a member emailed me to say that you can access personal user data without being logged in. So I added the blow to my URI

/members
/groups
/activity
/blogs

But each time I try to save it I get the below error.

Fatal error: Class ‘c_ws_plugin__s2member_auto_eots’ not found in /home/chris116/public_html/wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/menu-pages.inc.php on line 90

PS. I also tried to updated from download and update to the new framework v121201 within wordpress it is saying that I am running Version 121023

I am also running s2Member Pro v121023

Thanks
Chris

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Dec 2nd, 2012 at 4:42 am #33193

Hi Chris.

That’s a strange error. Could you please try the troubleshooting tips in this article and let us know how it goes? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.