latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Feature request: Member statistics

Home Forums Community Forum Feature request: Member statistics

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 8:45 am #7725
Tom
Username: halasyt

Hi guys,

I’ve been using the free version of s2 for about 8 months on a site, and just started using the pro version on another. Everything is great, all the options and such, really detailed work, even the documentation, which is ultra rare.

There is just 1 area where s2 is lacking, that it doesn’t really provide any live statistics of purchases, actively recurring members, members who have cancelled but still not EOT, etc. I think this wouldn’t be too hard to implement, since the data is probably all there in the DB.

I have another membership site in Drupal, and the statistics part of the membership module I use there, so knowing how paid memberships are developing at any given time, is really useful and important in everyday operations.

Thanks in advance for considering this request!
Tom

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 5:14 pm #7788
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Tamas, thanks for your inquiry.

I will send this feature request to Jason, our lead developer.

Meanwhile, have you checked under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications?

I believe everything you wish for is there, please let me know.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 5:22 pm #7794
Staff Member

Feature request accepted. Thank you!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.