latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Feature request: Sort by user columns

Home Forums Community Forum Feature request: Sort by user columns

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 10:16 pm #41159

Hey,

Just a quick feature request.

In the admin second of the site under “Users” there is a bunch of columns. Username, Name, Email, Site Role, Regosatryion date, Number of Logins, etc.

You can only sort the first 3 default columns: Username, Name, Email

The other columns added by s2member are un-sortable. It would be good to be able to sort them, so you can see who is the top people logging into the site, who was earliest members, etc.

I guess that can’t be too hard to implement? Or maybe it is… I’ve got no idea.

Thanks,
Ben

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 9th, 2013 at 10:42 pm #41284
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I’ll put this in as a feature request, but I do understand that this is a bit harder than it might seem. WordPress’s functionality here is lacking a bit and it’s difficult to have columns sort.

Thank you!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.