latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

FEATURE REQUEST

Home Forums Community Forum FEATURE REQUEST

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 9:46 pm #37321

Hey guys,

I love this plugin – it’s *almost* perfect. But I have 2 major feature requests that I’m sure many people are wanting too (I have seen these mentioned many times in the forums, and people have also commented on my threads discussing this).

bbPress – Restrict access based on forum:

At the moment you can only blanket restrict access to all forums. So it’s all or nothing. You cannot designate some forums for free access to everyone, and another forum for private access.

With the current setup you cannot do this because it restricts access based on URI, but topics and replies do not contain a unique URI fragment specific to their parent forum. So you either restrict all forums or nothing.

I know you can restrict all posts under a certain category – even if the category is not visible in the URL – so it seems logical that you could also make this work for forums. i.e. restrict all topics and replies under a certain forum.

GetResponse Integration:

GetResponse is fast becoming the new poster-child for email list management. Largely due to it’s awesome interface and ease of use.

You offer integration for MailChimp and Awebber, so hopefully we can get some native integration for GetResponse too. I’ve managed to hack together away to integrate with GetResponse but it’s not ideal. Native integration would probably be much better.

I really do love this plugin, but these things (bbPress most of all) would make it 100% amazing. Please pass this onto your head developer.

Thanks,
Ben

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jan 14th, 2013 at 8:05 am #37354
Staff Member
Thanks for those requests! We appreciate the feedback.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.