latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Few queries please

Home Forums Community Forum Few queries please

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Jp Realey 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 29th, 2013 at 2:38 pm #60736
Jp Realey
Username: pixedoodle

I have a few queries, I have recently bought the pro version and am still getting to grips with this.

1. The site had 184 members pre-wordpress, I have imported all of these in to WordPress and set their EOT, some of which have already expired. I have set S2 to delete users that have expired but as a test, I changed one EOT to a date last week and updated, he is still there, when will he be deleted?

2. The majority of the 184 members pay monthly via paypal on a recurring payment, do I have to find the existing unique paypal transaction ID for each one and input this manually in their profile for this to work?

3. I notice on the registration form, paypal is one option of payment but there is also visa, mastercard, american express etc.. if someone pays with a card, is this also paid through paypal and will this be a recurring cost too? If not, how can I disable these and just have paypal?

4. I am using the autochimp plugin to sync users to mailchimp, expired users should not receive the emails sent out which is why I set S2 to delete these, but ideally i dont want expired members deleted, just disabled, however disabled users will still get syncd to mailchimp, is there a better way of working this?

Hope someone can please help with this.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.