latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Few Questions on Integration/Extending

Home Forums Community Forum Few Questions on Integration/Extending

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 25th, 2013 at 2:17 pm #43176

[EDIT] I’ve answered all my questions except these two from testing out the Framework version and browsing the KB and Forums…[/EDIT]

Regarding Gifts: We need to track if a member has been sent a gift like a t-shirt. Does it have the ability to track things like t-shirts and other physical gifts sent to members?

Backend: I saw a post saying s2Member does not add any DB tables but may in future versions. I don’t see any in the Framework version (correct me if I’m wrong) but was wondering if the Pro adds any DB tables at this time.

Thank you for the help and clarification on what s2Member can do!
Andrew

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 27th, 2013 at 8:41 am #43308
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Andrew,

Regarding Gifts: We need to track if a member has been sent a gift like a t-shirt. Does it have the ability to track things like t-shirts and other physical gifts sent to members?

I’m afraid not. s2Member was made for digital content ONLY, for physical content you need to modify s2Member to track the extra stuff you need for physical content. :/

Backend: I saw a post saying s2Member does not add any DB tables but may in future versions. I don’t see any in the Framework version (correct me if I’m wrong) but was wondering if the Pro adds any DB tables at this time.

At this moment, no. s2Member does not yet add DB tables, not even the pro version. The next generation of s2Member will though (which will come out someday this year).

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.