latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Few wp instalation under 1 domain

Home Forums Community Forum Few wp instalation under 1 domain

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 20th, 2013 at 11:11 am #45234
Prolet
Username: vesta

Hello to the great s2Member’s team and to all users of the plugin!

I red many articles about the plugin and multiple wp installations but I couldn’t find the answer of my question.
Please, excuse me if I repeat the problem!
I have one domain with 6 (at the moment) wp installations and one Drupal installation. All of them with different databases.The reason is that I need to build a website for thousands of hundreds members. Each one with it’s personal page.Any member will be able to create the content of the personal page, to upload videos, scripts, images, events.This is a users-orientated construction.
The main website (the root) is like About. One wp installation is for videos, other is for events, third is for shopping, etc.It sounds like http://www.mydomain.com–>www.mydomain.com/event–>www.mydomain.com/video–>www.mydomain.com/boutique–>www.mydomain.com/members
The drupal installation is very helpful. It turns out that this platform is very user friendly. It’s in the core of it during registration the user automatically to create it’s personal page. Also drupal has more than great user-end editors.
I needed to do all of that in order to handle the business. I’ve got at the moment more than 300,000 clients and I’m expecting much more ( I’m a talent agent).
Ok, this is the situation and now is the time for the questions :)
First of all I need to know can I use the plugin on many installations? I’ve purchased it for one website…
And if I can use it on many installations under one domain, can I integrated it into all sub installations?
And the last question is a bit difficult for me. I don’t know how to formulate… Because drupal is giving very easy and perfect way for registration I’d like to keep it for the main registration on http://www.mydomain.com/members. This is, because this installation will be the main gallery of members with their CVs and professional experience. Can I coordinate drupal and s2member with some way or every user will have to re register him/her self again into all wp installations?
I hope my explanation is understandable for you!
Thank you very much for your time and possible help!
Best regards,
Prolet

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 4:36 pm #45393
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

First of all I need to know can I use the plugin on many installations? I’ve purchased it for one website…

To run s2Member on multiple installation of WordPress, you need a Unlimited Site license. See:s2Member® » Prices/Licensing

And if I can use it on many installations under one domain, can I integrated it into all sub installations?

We require a Unlimited site license for multiple installations of WordPress. This includes installations that are under the same domain.

Can I coordinate drupal and s2member with some way or every user will have to re register him/her self again into all wp installations?

I’m not familiar with Drupal, but you can create and modify Users remotely with s2Member’s Remote Operations API. See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Remote Operations API

Let us know if you have any further questions/concerns.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.