latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

file uploads by users.

Home Forums Community Forum file uploads by users.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  simon mccabe 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 5:49 pm #28915
Judson Brady
Username: jwbrady

Is there a way or a plugin that end users could upload 20-30 photo files to their account? I’m photo editor and need my client to be able to upload their files and have it associated with an order. Any suggestions?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 6:13 pm #28925
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Judson,

I’m afraid s2Member can’t control file uploads yet, it can’t restrict anything related to file uploads. Hope this answers your question.

– Edan

Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 10:01 pm #29354

Hey guys, is this feature in the works at all?

I love the plugin and am considering purchasing the full version, but my client really needs to be able to allow its users to upload their resumes.

Any plugin that can add this feature?

Thank you for all the help, keep up the good work this is one of the best plugins I’ve used so far.

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 5:48 pm #29457
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Emilio,

This still isn’t a feature (I answered this post 5 days ago, lol). If your client really needs this functionality then he can implement it, pay a freelancer to do it, or integrate an uploading plugin with s2Member.

Hope this answers your question. :)

Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 12:06 pm #52220

HI using s2 member pro with file upload pro.
Basically i want to protect files from publiuc access and give access to uploaded files to administrator only. The folder that users upload into is listed below. Within the ‘uploads’ directory each user is given a folder.

<?php
add_filter('ws_plugin__s2member_files_dir', 's2_download_dir');
function s2_download_dir()
{
return 'wp/wp-content/uploads/user_uploads/';
}

added the htaccess file in the uploads folder.
Cant access files through url. any ideas?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.