latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Finding paid users after EOT

Home Forums Community Forum Finding paid users after EOT

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Tom 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 2nd, 2014 at 4:26 am #62362
Tom
Username: halasyt

Hi,
As long as a user is still at a paying level, I can find them in the USERS section by doing a search for their PayPal subscription ID.
But once they EOT, their subscription ID field gets deleted automatically, and if their WordPress account email address is not the same as their PayPal email, I have no way of finding them.
This typically happens when I receive a Subscription cancelled email from PayPal, and the cancellation was on the same day as the downgrade.
I think the PayPal subscription ID should continue to be stored somewhere, where the USERS search function looks. Right now it’s stored under the Administrative notes section on each downgraded user’s page, but the User search function doesn’t look there.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.