latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

FireFox 13.0 doesn't block registration

Home Forums Community Forum FireFox 13.0 doesn't block registration

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 14th, 2012 at 3:11 am #16413
Anthony T
Username: antturley

I would like to keep the site “Invite only” at the moment but only in firefox the registration button still shows. Not sure why. Is this a bug?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 14th, 2012 at 10:10 am #16480
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Anthony,

What registration button are you talking about? Could you please show screenshots of your problem, and be a little more specific?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted: Thursday Jun 14th, 2012 at 3:51 pm #16503
Anthony T

Hi thanks for the response. Here is a link to the login page. http://www.thetalentfarm.net/wp-login.php

It’s blocked on all browsers except firefox. Thank you for your help.

Posted: Friday Jun 15th, 2012 at 7:36 pm #16615
Eduan

Hello Anthony,

I tried accessing it with Google Chrome v19, and it didn’t block me, then I tried it with Firefox v13.0 and it wasn’t blocked, and I also tried Internet Explorer v8, and it also wasn’t blocked.

What do you mean exactly with blocked? You mean that you can’t access it? Or that when you try to login it is always blocked?

Have you tried on different computers?

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Jun 18th, 2012 at 11:42 pm #16819
Anthony T

Hmmmm….Very weird It for some reason started working. Oh well it works! Thanks for your help.

Posted: Wednesday Jun 20th, 2012 at 7:25 pm #17045
Eduan

Glad I was able to help Anthony. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.