latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Firefox disregarding required fields

Home Forums Community Forum Firefox disregarding required fields

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 16th, 2012 at 6:31 pm #13700
Alex Fink
Username: finky

Hello everybody,

I just noticed that firefox disregards empty required fields on registration – Internet Explorer however pops -up a window saying what’s missing. You can try it here:
http://dazugelernt.de/wp-login.php?action=register

I am using the latest s2member version and Firefox 12.0 (the problem occurs with this – no popup window and just demanding user name and emailadress) and IE 9.0.8xxxx (everything works fine here)

Anyone else got that problem? Or knows a fix for this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 6:19 am #13755

Hi Alex.

This looks like a JavaScript problem. I’m not sure if it’s the theme or another plugin causing it, because it works in IE but not FF, I’d guess it’d fail in both if it weren’t the browser… But I don’t know much about JS.

Do you have this same problem with the free registration pro-form? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms[/hilite]

If you, as a test, change to the default theme, do you still have the problem in Firefox?

Posted: Monday May 28th, 2012 at 9:02 am #14811
Alex Fink
Username: finky

Seems to be theme-related. Frak!

Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 6:00 am #15019

Thanks for the update! I’m glad you found the source of the problem. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.