latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Follow up emails auto generated from s2member

Home Forums Community Forum Follow up emails auto generated from s2member

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 9:24 pm #23628

I have edited the admin emails at “Paypal Options” and also at “General Options” and initial welcome email is fine. However there is an automatically generated email which is basically an invitation to upgrade to paid level which I cannot find in order to edit.

It is “from” “Your company [fromyour@emailaddress.com] and reads:

This is my second invitation for you to get to the paid level

Become a GOLD Member today (then URL)

Velocial Team

Your # street

Country Postal Code

Could someone help me to find the spot to edit this please?

With thanks
Christine

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 31st, 2012 at 9:10 am #23693
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Christine,

I’m pretty sure s2Member does not add this email, also WordPress doesn’t have it by default. Do you have an emailing service like MailChimp or Aweber installed on your website?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.