latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

for the wishlist

Home Forums Community Forum for the wishlist

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 29th, 2012 at 4:22 am #14860

Not so much a question as maybe an idea for future development.
I had several articles on my site that were open for everybody to read.
Now I have the payment options working I wanted to “upgrade” all articles to the desired access level (level 1)
I found out I cannot select them all and by editing them change the level, I needed to do that manually for all individual articles.
Would it be an idea to make it a bulk action? Just my $0.02

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 2:34 am #14904

Yes, thanks a lot. :)

What you can do now, though, is make a list of the id numbers for those pages, and enter them into the page restriction box for that level. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Page Access Restrictions[/hilite]

Same for posts.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 11:41 am #14952

it’s a workaround. It works, but quite a hassle.

Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 6:40 pm #14985

Right. We’ll try to make it easier to add restrictions in bulk to pages/posts.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.