latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Force Paypal PRO

Home Forums Community Forum Force Paypal PRO

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 4th, 2013 at 9:02 pm #36203
FBI
Username: dynamicproducer

I am using paypal pro forms. How can I edit the billing method so that the customers have to enter their credit card details and then check out with paypal? I don’t want them to have the option to use paypal standard. When customers center their cc details, it allows me greater control over their subscriptions. When they select just paypal I have little control after the subscription is active.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 4:00 pm #36321
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi there,

This is currently not possible through s2Member as stated in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained):

accept=”paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” Accepted Billing Methods. A comma-delimited list of Billing Methods you want to accept. Due to a PayPal® policy, you may NOT exclude PayPal® from this list; s2Member won’t let you. Not valid when cancel=”1″.

If you’d rather not accept PayPal, then I’d recommend checking out the other processors that s2Member has. Authorize.net sounds like it would work better for you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.