latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Force revision of member details on renewal

Home Forums Community Forum Force revision of member details on renewal

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 17th, 2012 at 2:11 am #34814
Ayurveda
Username: panchakarma

Hi guys,
We need to force a full revision of member details on renewal. As a regulatory body, we have a legal duty to have up to date details on our members. At the moment, S2member shows a limited form on renewal and we need it to show the full form. How would we go about this please?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 4:34 am #34885

Hi Ayurveda.

The pro-form only shows the profile fields when it’s also doing a registration, which is not the case when the user is logged in for a renewal/upgrade.

If you need them to see their profile page, you could add the [hilite mono]success[/hilite] attribute to the pro-form’s shortcode, pointing to it. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 4:56 am #34891
Ayurveda
Username: panchakarma

Thanks for your response Cristian.
Actually, If I add some supporting text to the profile page, that would achieve a satisfactory result.
How would the shortcode read in order to pull up the profile form of the renewing user, assuming that the landing url is: http://mywebsite/update-my-membership-details
Thanks buddy,
Jon.

Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:33 am #34996
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi John,

That should be succes="/update-my-membership-details/"

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.