latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Form on Public Page Issue

Home Forums Community Forum Form on Public Page Issue

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Andy Sigrist 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 1st, 2013 at 1:57 pm #46285
Andy Sigrist
Username: Andys

Hello,

I created a public page that visitor can view. On there I included a form, created with the plugin “FS Contact Form”.

Even though the page is marked public and does display when a person that is not logged in the form does not display. It states that the form is not available at the specificed access level.

I then added the following script

You are already a member

[si-contact-form form=’1′]

If the user is logged in, it should (and does) display the message “You are already a member”. IF the user is not logged in, it should display to form – but it does not.

How can I display the form when a user is not logged in?

Appreciate any help and feedback

Andy

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 10:15 pm #46433
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Andy,

Could you please re-post the script? It seems it wasn’t pasted correctly. Make sure to paste it in between the <code></code> tags. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 11:43 pm #46442
Andy Sigrist
Username: Andys

For thre registation form, I only want to show it if it is a visitor that is not logged in. Otherwise I want to display the message

You are already a member

Ths script is as follows:

<?php if(is_user_logged_in()){ ?>
You are already a member
<?php } else { ?>
[si-contact-form form='1']
<?php } ?>

Appreciate your quick response and helping me with this.

Andy

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.