latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Form – Populates states based on country

Home Forums Community Forum Form – Populates states based on country

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 12th, 2013 at 8:05 am #55572

Hi,

I have a registration form with country, state and city fields. On selection of country, I would like to populate the states list based on country value.

Please let me know if there is a way for it.

Thanks,
Venu

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 13th, 2013 at 6:09 pm #55695
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

s2Member doesn’t make this possible with its Custom Registration/Profile Fields without custom code. If you absolutely need to achieve this, you can generate Registration/Profile Fields in this section of your Dashboard, and use the advanced fields at the bottom to hide specific fields, and use custom JavaScript to accomplish this:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields

s2Member’s Registration/Profile Fields were made with the ability to do this in mind, but it was not possible to integrate the ability to do this without custom code, unfortunately. If you cannot set this up yourself, I’d recommend contacting a developer from a site such as http://elance.com/ or http://odesk.com/ to help you set this up.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.