latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Form Tab order

Home Forums Community Forum Form Tab order

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 3:02 pm #4767

I went through the old posts on this subject and even replaced the s2member-min.js file, but the tab order for my form is still not working. When you get try to tab to the 2nd password, it jumps to the captcha. You can see it here.

http://www.lafebervet.com/wp-login.php?action=register

How can I get this fixed? Please advise

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 6:12 pm #5079
Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry.
It looks like that CAPTCHA is being introduced by another 3rd-party plugin?
If that’s correct, I would suggest that you modify the tabindex value in that 3rd-party plugin to a higher value. It’s currently set to a value of 30, which comes after the password fields.

By the way. As an s2Member Pro Customer, you have the ability to use Pro Forms, which include this functionality already. If you’re going for free registration, please see:
s2Member -> PayPal Pro Forms -> Free Registration Forms

I’ve also done a video here which might be of some assistance to you.
http://www.s2member.com/videos/330982E83739ABDF/

Posted: Friday Feb 17th, 2012 at 7:08 pm #5535

Jason,

It was the other CAPTCHA plugin that was causing the error. I didn’t need it anymore anyway, so the tab order is now working.

Thanks

Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 2:49 am #6068
Staff Member

Excellent. Thank you for following up on this.
~ MUCH appreciated.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.