latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Formidable Form Pro Integration

Home Forums Community Forum Formidable Form Pro Integration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 11:06 pm #24117

Hello, I need you help guys, I have a little problem with the formidable form and s2member integration.. Using the Formidable Form , I cant populate user_meta from wordpress/s2member .. but the only thing left is the User Role. I do really want to populate the role of the current logged in user. to use it as a dynamic value of the of a single field.. I already asked Steph regarding the populating of a current logged in user role, but she told me to use your shortcord. .I I tried adding this on a textfield [s2member_access_role] but did not work.. Please, I need some help..

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 9:25 am #24157
Eduan
Username: Eduan

So if I understood correctly Mark, you want to output the current role the user has? Or the role the user will be paying for?

If you want to output the role the user has, then you can use the following:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_role

Please note that wherever you use it, if it’s a page or post, then you need to have the PHP Execution plugin installed.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.