latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Forum integration? Protected by CCAPs?

Home Forums Community Forum Forum integration? Protected by CCAPs?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Kenny McNett 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 10th, 2012 at 2:27 am #10434

Does anyone know of:

1. A forum that integrates with wordpress and s2member?
  2. A way to restrict sections of that forum based on the custom capabilities of each member’s profile?

Thanks!
Kenny

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 10th, 2012 at 9:24 am #10458
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I believe s2member uses bbpress. However, I have no idea what (if any) modifications they have made to make it work with their user levels.

Dave

Posted: Tuesday Apr 10th, 2012 at 4:49 pm #10519

Thanks Dave. That’s a good lead.

In the end, I’m trying to restrict portions of the forum based on the ccap of a user instead of their user level. I’m assuming that’s going to have to be custom, but I figured I’d start with a forum that is known to work with s2member.

Heard anything about Mingle or any of the others?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.