latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

found two bugs

Home Forums Community Forum found two bugs

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Marc Urselli 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 22nd, 2012 at 3:04 pm #11565
Marc Urselli
Username: marcnyc

I found two bugs in QuickCache:

1. when you disable QuickCache the “Clear Cache” button on the top bar of WP does not disappear from the backend or the frontend

2. the “Clear Cache” button on the top bar does not seem to work from the frontend, only from the backend

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Apr 22nd, 2012 at 3:10 pm #11566
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Marc,
thanks for this info, I’ll send this info to Jason and see if he can say anything about it. :)

Thanks for your patience.

Posted: Sunday Apr 22nd, 2012 at 4:03 pm #11567
Marc Urselli

Great thanks…
It remains to be seen if the button doesn’t work or the cache is actually cleared but it never tells you that that happened…

by the one, other issue with THIS support forum: I never received any notifications of replies even though I have them enabled for the posts I make… and I did check my gmail spam folder!

Posted: Sunday Apr 22nd, 2012 at 4:39 pm #11568
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Marc,
the forum issue you mentioned is a known problem, reported by many users, I’ll see if Jason can get to the bottom of that problem.

Sincerely,
Eduan. :)

Posted: Sunday Apr 22nd, 2012 at 8:18 pm #11572
Marc Urselli

Ok, I guess I won’t be holding my breath on these issues then… if you do find a fix I guess I’ll see it in the form of an updated version of the plugin

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.