latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Free access after entering payment info??

Home Forums Community Forum Free access after entering payment info??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 17th, 2013 at 5:08 pm #44999

Hello All,

I want to offer a free membership, for a certain length of time, and allow access only once payment details have been entered. Can I do this with the free version? If so, how? If not – how do I do it with the paid version and can I have the paid version working right away after purchase?

Thanks,

Nicole

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 12:21 pm #45056
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Nicole,

Could you please explain a little bit more of what you need? I’m afraid I don’t understand. :/

You want to give users like a free trial and after that expires they have to pay to continue having access?

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 1:14 pm #45063

Hi,

Thank you for your time. I want to offer a free trial. However, when users register, I want them to have to enter their payment details first, even though they aren’t yet paying, before they can register. I have figured out a way to do this with generating paypal buttons and offering the first so many days free. is this the best method?

Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 9:10 pm #45093
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Ah I see. Well if you’re using PayPal buttons then they must definitely enter their payment info before registration, since they pay first and then the user is given the registration form.

You can definitely have trials. So it’s all about checking s2Member and see if it has what you need. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.