latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Free access to producdt for sale

Home Forums Community Forum Free access to producdt for sale

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 5th, 2013 at 9:30 pm #53065

What is the simplest way to give free access to a paid product? I want to give my church members access to a product that I sell to the general public.

I’ve already used the “0” open registration for access to a free coaching area here: http://lifepurposetips.com/rpp_wordpress/coaching-members-area/coaching-members-area/. This area will eventually contain links to my paid member’s areas.

I have 2smember pro and will be using authorize.net pro forms.

Thank you,

randy

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jul 7th, 2013 at 8:13 pm #53098
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Randall,

Well the most simple way there is is to simply create the user account yourself and then give the user the account details so that he can login.

If you can’t do that then the next thing there is is to protect a page with specific post/page access restrictions (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Specific Post/Page Access Restrictions) then put a free registration pro-form that offers paid levels in that page.

And then when you need to give the user free access just generate an access link (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Specific Post/Page Access Links) and give it to him.

Does that answer your question?

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Jul 7th, 2013 at 10:32 pm #53102

Yes…I believe you have answered my question.

Thank you!

Posted: Wednesday Jul 10th, 2013 at 10:22 pm #53262
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Excellent! Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.