latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Free content

Home Forums Community Forum Free content

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 8:05 pm #45089
Rogsahl
Username: rogsahl

I wonder if this is possible to do.

I have content on my site that is under category free. But i also want this to be visible, on the site If i choose the category free, i want this to be shown with the article. Like an open padlock for free articles

I was first thinking about some kind of watermark that put free on the pictures to the articles. But could not find any plugin that would tag pictures by category.

Is there a way with S2 so i can put a picture of an padlock (or something else) on the articles?

I

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 20th, 2013 at 5:24 am #45206

I have content on my site that is under category free. But i also want this to be visible, on the site If i choose the category free, i want this to be shown with the article. Like an open padlock for free articles

Sure, content is not public by default. If you don’t add an s2Member restriction, then it’ll remain unrestricted.

Is there a way with S2 so i can put a picture of an padlock (or something else) on the articles?

When listing the posts in the archives? s2Member doesn’t add an image, but you could probably do it editing the archive’s template. You could check if the post is protected and add the padlock image when it is.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals[/hilite]
http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/api_functions/package-summary/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.