latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Free Membership form in Pro Forms

Home Forums Community Forum Free Membership form in Pro Forms

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  RM 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 23rd, 2013 at 5:54 pm #59782
RM
Username: rmendoza

After going through the entire forums (or so I think), I found only one post about my problem:

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/wrapping-multiple-shortcodes/

This is my exact problem. I am trying to add a free form to the checkout options. I took the advice of

An alternative for now, is to use a Pro Form for Level #1 access, and set the ra=”” attribute to ra=”0.00″; this way you can do “Checkout Options” by wrapping multiple Shortcodes. The result still provides free access and you can configure a number of options in each Shortcode this way.
I did that and tested it. The “free” form is:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="Member" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="SITEDOMAIN" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.00" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]
*SITEDOMAIN was substitued purposely*
When I checked out, and logged in, it said my level was level 1. I need them to be level 0 (free membership). Any help will be very much appreciated. I hope I am not doing this wrong.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 30th, 2013 at 2:42 pm #60015
RM

STILL WAITING ….

Posted: Friday Oct 11th, 2013 at 1:42 pm #60296
RM

Why has there been no response? Not even to say you can’t. Poor Support.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.