latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Free membership site?

Home Forums Community Forum Free membership site?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 28th, 2013 at 4:02 am #43386

When a non-member clicks on a page that is available only to members, is it possible to redirect them to the login page instead of the membership options page?

We don’t sell (or give away) online memberships; we enter all our members from the back end of the system. (We’re a face-to-face education business and we offer online journal articles for our students. These artlcles are not for sale to the general public so I’ve restricted them to level 1 members or higher. So far so good.

When a student (or non-student) clicks on restricted content, how can I redirect them to the login page instead of the Membership Options page?

Many thanks,

Raphael

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 10:07 am #43485

Hi Raphael.

You can add a login form to the Membership Options Page using the s2Member Pro login widget. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Pro Login Widget (via PHP)[/hilite]

Or add a JavaScript redirection to the Membership Options Page so they’re forwarded to the default login page.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.