latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Free Membership then Pay Per View of Posts

Home Forums Community Forum Free Membership then Pay Per View of Posts

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Pete T 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 30th, 2013 at 11:33 am #61521
Pete T
Username: UKPete

Hi there,

New to s2Member and when I first saw this I ran a mile as I thought it was very complicated, getting used to it now however would someone be able to help me with a question? :)

While monthly and annual subscriptions are ok and I think I can sort this ideally I would like…

Something where people can become a member for free. When they are a member they can view a screen(s) of video tutorials.
These video tutorials are viewable on a post only after they have been paid for…a pay per view system.
If they have purchased a video or videos, access to these are kept in their account area for future viewing where they can build up a library.

Key thing here is that someone would have to be a member and sign in to access this area, purchase access to one or more posts and access to these are stored in their account.

I am not trying to sell downloads but access to posts. Of course if the path and URL can be changed or hidden, this would be good to :)

I can see some ref to this in here however not sure if what I am after is possible in a simple way :)

Thanks in advance for your thoughts. P

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Pete T.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.