latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Free Membership?

Home Forums Community Forum Free Membership?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 7:47 pm #23487
uywi
Username: thomasjterry

What would be the best way to give someone a FREE Level 1 membership? Our one-year membership is paid, but every once in a while we want to giveaway a year-membership as a door prize or something, and then I want to send that person to the website to signup. If we use a coupon code, the lowest it can go is $.01.

Is there any way to make it free?

I want to avoid getting into any kind of recurring billing setup like “Free for 1 year then $20/year after that”. I just want it free for 1 year and then it expires.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 7:59 am #23563

You can create a page with a free registration pro-form set at Level 1 with an expiration, and send the URL to it to the users you want to promote it to. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms[/hilite]

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.